Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Business Card Anyone?

So yeah, again: sorry it has taken soo long to update. But some exciting news has happened!
One of our very close followers/helpers has given us a very generous... you could say gift. She has given Ocean and I each Business Cards! Which for Ocean was sooo awesome, and for me was, well sooo awesome! (=

This will allow us to contact people a lot easier, and make our self more well known! In other words; really help us out with communicating to "The People".

I will be posting a picture of one on our Facebook Page once i speak to Ocean again... Hopefully you are all as excited as we are!

1 comment:

  1. Most people want cars or Barbie’s or shoes for their birthday. Tell me, how does that help the world? In what way does a want that collects dust help anyone … why is another “better” one desired, the next year. Why do we desire so much to keep in sync with the trends?

    This year for my birthday, I received not just a want, but one that helps people, not just myself. What the world be like if we all helped others before yourself?

    I received this conscientious mind from my mother who believes more than anything to serve. So I’m sure you’re wondering what she bought me …. Business cards. Yep, originally designed by my mum. That was the best b-day present ever; love. Now I can make one bigger step towards our goal and bring that love to Mexico. I’m gonna hand out as many as I can, so be prepared cuz you’ll be getting a business card next! 

    The design is awesome: white front, a big smiley face created by our first initals (S and O make eyes, J makes the nose, and guess what makes the smile? U, because u are helping us on this journey to.) then as a border we have some lyrics to “man in the mirror” by: Micheal Jackson. On theo ther side it provides our contact info and slogan. It is just brilliant, I love you mum!
    o.k.

    ReplyDelete