Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Relax… We can do it all

Having connections to fresh business starters, entrepreneurs, is a great way top receive donations. Here in the city there is an organization called MicroBusiness, where I asked my connection Jim Spiers to send an e-mail to people he thought might be willing to give a donation. Agreeing without question, he sent it out.

This is what I received today:


Hello Ladies

My name is Shannon and I am a Micro Business graduate. Jim Spiers sent me an email detailing Ocean and Janelles intentions and I would like to help. I started a cleaning company in July 'Clover Girl Cleaning', I am licensed, insured and bonded. I would like to donate a six hour clean worth $150 to your auction. My boyfriend Adam, who went to Micro Business as well has a lighting company and would be willing to provide some lighting for the auction as well if needed...

All the best
Shannon
Clover Girl Cleaning
Relax… We can do it all

I honestly can not express the depth of my gratitude for all those out there who have generously supported us with their time, money, love and donations. Thank you to both Jim and Shannon.

God Bless You,
Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment