Friday, January 27, 2012

Founder of Hope: Dream Sustainer

Good Morning, Good Morning. Or in some cases, Good Night!

So, do you remember Rev. Christopher New? That is the one, yup he gave us a location FREE of charge. God bless his soul.

We have maintained contact, through e-mail. Recenlty I requested another tour of the church now that we are deeper into the planning of our event. It astonishes me how every time I enter their place of worship the vibe that he leaves in his footsteps is always excitement for the future. When walking into the space we requested to use, an overall overwhelming sense of peace came over me. It seemd like a much needed wash away of stress. Somehow I knew that everythignw as just going to piece together.

The main reason we went was to insure the answers to our questions. Sometimes he seemed startled at how many questions we had. In confirmation to that feeling I had, he reassured all that we needed would be provided.

In a drain of all questions, I came up with one last one. I promptly asked it, "Would you like to come to our event?"

He sort of gawfled for a second and hesitated with a smile on his lips. He remarked, "I would love to come!"

Christopher is a founder of creating hope and a dream sustainer.

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind. Our church building is a community building...and you are part of the community! It's our pleasure to help you reach your goals and share in your excitement and passion for making a difference. It's what we're all about too!
    Chris.

    ReplyDelete