Thursday, January 5, 2012

Progress!

Hey There,

Hows life flowing?

So just this past week Ive been calling plenty of friends, in order to receive connections and ask for donations! Yeah, I already have 5 committed people who are willing to give desserts, just wait until I call 100 people!

But one of the questions I ask is "do you have any connections to a printing business, because the costs are running high?" in response one lady I talked to said "no, but can I donate $100?"

Flabbergasted, I was unsure of how to respond. Mumbling a barely audible YES! She went on to say she would bring it to my house later. Thanking her a million times, I hung up. So many mixed emotions ran through my brain.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Then,
"Wow, so much mullah!" Later,
" I can't take that from her!" To,
"I love you!"
I'm unacquainted to donations of large size, and was overwhelmed with gratitude. So again I would just like to say THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU! God bless your soul, and I will NEVER forget your kindness!

I know with certainty we are chancing the world one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment