Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You WILL be fed!

Fellow Readers,

I bring you glad tidings of great joy: you will be fed.

Knowing from personal experience how grumpy people can be when they are hungry another donation we have been trying to receive some Mexican food for our event.

Edmonton - Heritage
10939-23rd Avenue
(780) 415-5551
M&M Website
One day I decided to do the area of Century Park and stopped off at M&M Meat Shoppe. The manager was not is, so I left her a letter. Through the process of following up, we e-mailed back and forth until it was arranged.

I went in today, giddy inside because I knew what was about to come to pass. I firmly shook the manager's hand. Tracy looked me in the eye, and said, "You may have anything you want. Tell me what I can get you?"

I responded with criterion for food for my event. She proposed Jalapeneo Peppers filled with cheese and then breaded. She approached another concern and asked how many I wanted. I told her as many as she wanted to give me. I walked out of the store to meet my mom, eyes gleeming with four bags of Jalapeneo Peppers.

I don't think I would have evern understood until now how many beautiful souls there are in the worl. You opened my eyes.http://www.mmmeatshops.com/en/storelocator/store_maps.asp?StoreID=245

No comments:

Post a Comment